The nightclub is a very famous destination for those who want to relieve their stresses. However, if a person visits such a place recklessly, there are bad things that can happen to him or her. In the meantime, if you’re under 21, perhaps you must make a scannable fake id to enter a club.
Here are 5 tips to visit a nightclub carefully:
1. Be careful with nightclubs that offer ‘Free Drink for Ladies’. This means girls will get unlimited alcoholic drinks. But even though it’s free, keep yourself in control. Don’t drink too much and allow yourself to be overpowered by alcohol. Because under these conditions, we will become easy targets for crime or become victims of sexual abuse!
2. Be careful about leaving the drink. Imagine if there is someone who has bad intentions and mixes drugs into our drinks, do you know what will happen after we drink them? We will never know because this drug can have the effect of paralyzing our brain for several hours. We may also never remember that we have become victims!
3. If you are forced to drink alcohol, don’t lose control. Limit yourself to just drinking one glass of alcohol per hour, this will prevent us from getting drunk heavily, or we can also choose drinks that have low levels of alcohol.
4. Don’t easily accept drinks given by strangers. If we can’t refuse, pay attention properly when the bartender prepares the drinks ordered for us.
5. Stop drinking if you have symptoms of a hangover. This is because you have drunk heavily. Headache – Pale – Severe breathing – Nausea. If you have drunk heavily, you must immediately do something to avoid bad things or embarrassing things.
You definitely don’t want to throw up in front of cool guys or fall while walking in front of them right? We also definitely do not want this condition to be used by people who mean badly.
If the condition happened to us, immediately ask for help. An effective way to eliminate the effects of alcohol is to get a doctor’s care. Rarely are there nightclubs, whether cafes or discos that provide medical personnel, so you must bring some friends who can help you call emergency services if there’s anything bad that happens to you.